woogedy woogedy woogedy
Watching the world pass by…
Hello, my name is Hazel Grace Lancaster, and Augustus Waters was the star-crossed love of my life. Our’s in a epic love story and I probably won’t be able to get more than a sentence out with disappearing into a puddle of tears. Like all real love stories our’s will die with us - as it should. You know, I kind of hoped that he’d be the one eulogizing me because there’s really no one else. I’m not going to talk about a love story because I can’t. So instead, I’m gonna talk about math. I am not a mathematician - but I do know this. There are infinite between 0 and 1, there’s .1, and .12 and .112 and an infinite collection of others. Of course, there’s an even bigger set of numbers between 0 and 2, or 0 and a million. Some infinities are simply bigger than other infinities.
This is my to-be-read pile to show you guys that I’m okay. I’ll find a way to hang around and annoy you for a long time.
*thinks about life for more than 2 seconds*
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.
DRAG HA LIZZIE